--- Gith patrol ---
-Dragon rider talks to Lone Wolf as if you have a party with you, makes you justify the presence of non-Gith despite being alone.
-After a peaceful resolution, Lae'zel still wants to search corpses of people who walked away for clues to the creche.

--- Powerful Tomb ---
-Additional to the unnecessary quest marker over my head while holding it, there's always a random, moving, additional Powerful Tomb quest marker close to me on the map at all times.

--- Sneak / Witch Bolt ---
-Anders left the tollhouse through the main door to fight me, but his movement distance leaves him exactly on the edge of inside/outside the door. The door closed behind him for no reason, and from sneak I was able to lock him into a witch bolt until it ran out without Gale breaking cover. Was then able to finish with a fire cantrip, still without breaking cover.

--- Waukeens Rest ---
-Entering the house by jumping, going to the room with the man stuck under rubble. If you break the door in this room before lifting him out of the rubble, the door glitches back in and you are both stuck in the burning room.

--- Turn-based mode ---
When using turn-based mode for the Waukeens Rest rubble rescue, and the 'sit on the two chairs to open the wall under the tollhouse' bit, turn-based mode got very glitchy, and crashed when trying to return from turn-based to normal.