Originally Posted by Orbax
Originally Posted by Matrick
don't think the combat takes too long at all. more enemies the better! also surprisingly i actually really like the turn-based style. i know nothing about D&D and have only ever played BG1&2 and icewind dale so real-time-with-pause is all I've ever known, but I'm glad BG3 didn't go that route.

one thing i have learned about D&D though (solely based on these forums) is that it has the snobbiest, most toxic player base ive ever seen in my life haha. and on top of that everyone that posts anything ends up blatting about every response they get. if you're that sensitive don't post your opinions. honestly though, i think you all get offended intentionally just to get into these pointless de-railing debates to see who can sound the smartest. talking like you're writing a thesis paper in a video game forum lol

None of that makes sense, but the neutral third party therefore im right, pipe smoking, armchair analysis was much appreciated given your own admittance of ignorance and lack of experience. I think you might think this is some intense kaiju battle based on you thinking it takes effort for people to think. Some people can actually just do it :\ But the way you set up an argument of "if anyone responds to this post then I am right" premise you put forth youll have a nice masturbatical experience of being ignored and feeling youve changed something or someone responding and a smug smile creeping across your face.

What people are doing in this forum Larian ostensibly peruses is giving feedback on what players are experiencing in their game and frustrations with possible solutions. As requested by the studio. This isn't complicated.

Ummm, Mr. Holmes your losing me... and that.. is that a violin sounding like bagpipes??? is killing me.

Effort to think, honestly I am really surpised that some people haven't stopped breathing, just saying yah know some people...... eeeeeeeeeekkk