Originally Posted by ArmouredHedgehog

On Topic: Why not have some 'manly' (the word alone causes debate these days), men showing attributes traditionally associated with manliness? I don't really care. Having a few characters without serious psychological issues would be nice. I feel that these days many people confuse interesting with insane characters. The kind of hero adored and praised by the ancients would be considered boring and 'one dimensional' today. It's all a mirror for societies. I am not here to judge whether or not that is a good thing, I am merely pointing out an observation. Maybe the traditional hero type of character should also be represented? As far as I am concerned fewer characters and more resources spent on their interactions beats more companion choices.

One of the best things you can do is have a normative NPC. Someone who will say "geez whats up with these guys am I right?" and share a beer with you. Later, when all of your things are gone and youre missing a pinky, and youre crawling out of the gutter not knowing what part of the city, HOPEfully its the same city, you are in you think back to all the things they said and wonder how you didn't put it all together. You probably did know it was coming, but by god, you wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world. The others are of course mildly disgusted that you could be taken in that easily by someone.

Basically they need a character that is Judy from Brooklyn 99

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?