Originally Posted by Postwave
@dza thanks for those spoilers. I had my suspicions but nothing in the game actually confirmed them except that they went hostile awfully quick. It might be nice if there were some evidence to be found after the battle.

In the FR canon, Tyr is lawful good but also is merciful. Helm would be a good choice for unwavering "we must kill the devil's servant", and maybe a little more of a nuanced choice. But either way I'd have preferred dialog options which made it more clear what choice I was making which don't require speak with dead to have happened first.

If you use the speak with dead amulet on the dead body in the room with the traitor, he also says he's a warlock.

Also, there's apparently a passive Religion check during one of the dialogue trees that I failed....I suspect it has to do with their implication of a devil working with gnolls. (Gnolls are demonic so in lore, would hate devils). But I didn't pass the check, so I'm not sure.

I will say, I was a bit suspicious when they started implying the devil they were hunting was working with the gnolls. Speak with dead just confirmed it.

Last edited by Thrythlind; 18/10/20 10:27 PM.