Originally Posted by Argonaut
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Necromancer_(5e_Class)

I'd really like to see a necromancer class for the main character. The game already has spells from the school of necromancy, but I would like it to be a full-fledged necromancer and not only a school of magic for a wizard.

It is quite difficult to find the spell "Speak with the dead", and for the necromancer it is given by default as a spell

The second reason is that the Necromancer's main characteristic is charisma, which is extremely useful in all dialogues. For a classic wizard, the main characteristic is intelligence, and this upset when I played as an evil magician and wanted to completely immerse myself in the plot

Larian already stated that they will add all PHB content meaning Necromancer will be added in as a subclass for Wizard. It is nothing like DivOS2 necromancer and if you want to run an army of the dead you are out of luck as that honor belongs to the Dread Necromancer which I do not believe is PHB.

Thanks for the info. Army of the Dead is cool, I had such thoughts, but I was more attracted to the opportunity to make the magician the main characteristic of charisma, and at the same time not make him weak. And do not look for a spell of Talk with the dead, but get it immediately

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!