Reading through these replies people seem to be more content with arguing with each other based on credentials that mean absolutely nothing. It's common sense that you cannot please everyone at the same time but is this really the case in this instance? What would prevent Larian from including a 'sexuality' option in character creation which tailors companion sexuality to your preference? This way you would never have to interact with sexuality and advances that you are not interested in.

No one but inflammatory trolls want to see options removed. What people want is to not have sexuality that does not reflect them pushed in their face which does happen to a certain degree in the current state of the game. Just as a homosexual woman doesn't want the advances of men a straight man does not want the advances of other men and who you are should have no impact on whether you should have the liberty of not being sexually harassed in game.

I would also like to point out that it being high fantasy does not mean that it does not have to be realistic. There is such a thing as narrative cohesion which is considered of paramount important in fictional writing and I would suggest you research the subject and educate yourself as using this crux detracts from your argument even when it is absolutely correct.

I am here to discuss a video game. Please do not try to rope me into anything other than that. Thank you.