Originally Posted by SwordSaintSilver
Im under the impression this isn't meant to be the final version of this, but admittedly its only cuz of how ham-fisted and out of nowhere it is. No one could have looked at this and said "Yeah, this makes sense for this group who has known each other less then a week"

Githyanki girl especially, i didn't get her romance option but even the refusal sounded all kinds of off for her

The only companion for which I think a one night stand makes sense is Astarion (i mean, the dude probably wasn't allowed to have sex for over 200 years - you would be horny too).

Completely agree with this, I had talked to him first and found it pretty natural only to then be wierded out by everyone else wanting it too

....What? Githyanki party hard and one night stand all over the place, they don't even have monogamy as a concept

What wouldn't make any sense for Lae'zel is actually falling in love with you, not without some total realignment of her worldview, Githyanki don't "do" love, dating, or romance

I have a feeling Lae'zel will be the hardest character to actually form a romantic bond with, and we already know she won't be monogamous, because he people don't do that, it's not a concept they were ever taught. Githyanki are bred as warriors, they lay eggs and leave them for someone else to raise, they might have an attachment with another gith and be overjoyed when they see them, but when they're deployed they're deployed, and they lay with whoever catches their eye while they are.

Last edited by override367; 21/10/20 02:39 PM.