Again removing the gloves may help a little bit but people seem to be nerding out on OCD level things that don't matter to the points I'm trying to make... I make multiple videos and people seem to get afixiated with things that don't even reflect the issues I'm talking about. It's standardized deflection basically at a political level and its contributing to the dumbing down of humanity. Listen to the points I'm making, don't get worked up over my character level or some sort of Debuff that bothers you more than it does me... I've found things ouside weapons make very little difference in this game when a lot of it comes down to exploiting map mechanics, kiting/routing tactics or just relying on an OP opening chain Aside form those things I mentioned the game play is basically just a Random number festival and I may as well AFK through it because it's not enjoyable skilled or even fun.. Divinity 2 at least had more stability in combat mechanics. I personally feel all my charcters miss more or less equally glove debuff or no glove debuff... Shooting people even in the back doesn't even atribute to a tacitical skill gain in this soulless hollow broken shell of a game.