Originally Posted by Okidoki
Great changes made from the previous version Sludge.

Make age brackets. Under 12, 12-17, 18-24 things like that. This makes the information phase easier when you can say The people from the ages of _ and _ generally thought this.

A simple yes or no answer for many of your questions in the end is not enough if you want to gather meaningful data.
I suggest using, at the very least, a scale like your other questions.

When it comes down to your questions regarding "problems" in the game may i suggest turning it into a yes no question asking if you have noticed or encountered it.
Then follow up with a question asking their opinions, if they say no, they can skip the opinion question. The last thing you want to do is skew your answers by forcing someone to answer a question when they have not seen the issue.

Your questioning order is actually really good,

Okidoki, thank you for your feedback! Market research is a thing I do for living for about 8 years and I agree with your comments on how to handle some of that questions. In my defense I'll say that GoogleForms is so limited as a tool for market research that I was too lazy to build the best question for every ocasion frown