Originally Posted by Gaidax

I think some people here are forgetting that games are entertainment, not everyone considers bashing their head against the RNG and systems galore an entertainment.

No one said you can't enjoy bad things. They are still bad though.

Originally Posted by gaidax
It is absolutely fine for BG3 to provide a "normal" mode, which is what we have now btw, that does not have excessive frustrations with inherent excessive D&D RNG. This is the mode intended for vast majority of players who are not necessarily familiar with the systems or inherently born with knowledge of how to make use of advantage/disadvantage and so on at any given situation. The guys/gals just want to play a game that is reasonably challenging for players unfamiliar with that and is not a meme level of RNG BS.

So what is the excuse for the bad writing, immersion braking artificial mechanics shoved in your face, the constant skip from 3rd to 1st person for pre rendered cinematics, the lack of impact of decisions etc.
None of these things affect the 'difficulty'.

Originally Posted by gaidax
People who want more - will get it from difficulties dedicated to that. We will have Tactician mode, as per custom and things there might much more to the liking of people who want this kind of thing.

Tactician mode was a joke in previous releases and will be a joke in this one. You are ignoring all the problems except this one as you feel you have a basis for this argument and while I'm not about to throw neuroscience articles at you what you said doesn't address anything other than mechanics which larian has never ever been good at.

I am here to discuss a video game. Please do not try to rope me into anything other than that. Thank you.