Originally Posted by frika
How do you miss with a 100% hit chance? Not CRITICAL miss just a miss? My rogue did so obviously the numbers we are shown are not to be trusted. And that 98% hit chance and a miss is nice and all and I could buy it IF it was really bad luck because honestly the amount of misses i get with 98 hit chance is un fucking real! This is a 1 in 50 hits that is supposed to be a miss well it is not ... not even by a long shot.

What is your rogue's base attack + bonus attack for the action you're using and what is the AC of the target? unless your total attack is 12 and their AC 10, you never have a 100% hit (not taking critical miss into account), because even if you have perfect dexterity and you're level 4, your total attack is never more than 6 or 7 (maybe 8 or 9 fully buffed with attack bonuses) unless you used scripts or developer commands to alter them and there aren't a lot of creatures in the game with 10 AC.
Also, as I said, 100% hit chance doesn't exist because you can't remove the 1 from your 20 dice and even if your total attack is 12 with buffs and everything and their AC is only 10, rolling a 1 makes that 13 but it still misses, that's why it's called a critical miss ... a critical miss basically just means you rolled a 1 on your attack dice.

Last edited by Genky; 23/10/20 02:40 PM.