Originally Posted by Sludge Khalid
Originally Posted by Sunfly
Most of the questions feel like a fishing expedition for 5e purists. It's not even subtle, every change is labeled as "homebrew" and the game is framed as interpreting the rules rather than implementing them. The rest of the survey is the sort of generic questioning that, if it was needed, could be much better handled by a real survey in the client. Overall it's hard to fathom a genuine use for this survey besides giving 5e snobs something to point at when they say no one likes the changes even though they're the main people who will care about responding to this survey.

The survey was built in a way that anyone can fill it and it was based on the major feedback of the community. Why are you afraid of the results?

Do a better one and I’ll fill it. I’m not afraid of being the minority. I’m afraid of a company who supposedly acts like it cares for people opinion not structuring a research for their customers.

The funny fact is that we’re here in Larians ground (their forum) and the results points that they are not happy with their homebrewing = the main problem is the research

If you want only butterflies I suggest going to Reddit where they use the game as The Sims 4:medieval simulator and be happy.

I don't think you know what the word afraid means, if you were good with words though you'd probably have written a better survey. You can throw as loud of tantrum you want but it doesn't change that your survey is trash that exists for the sole purpose of generating the illusion of evidence for its premise. I think the most telling thing of all though is that rather than actually reply to anything I said you went on some long tangential rant about how I must not like the message or something and I just can't handle your tell it like it is attitude I guess. Go back to school and try not to flunk out this time.