Originally Posted by Maximuuus
Originally Posted by Kendaric
On the other hand Solasta could learn a lot from BG 3, like good UI design and open exploration.

This is really an opinion because I think BG3's UI is pretty random and absolutely not beautifull... It has a very MMORPG taste...
Solasta's UI is strange because it looks like an alien space game UI, but the general design/the idea is way better.
This is also an opinion.

One thing I can nitpick Solasta on is like inventory management between players, the inventory is on the far right and the avatars the far left. So it is click-drag all the way across to the avatar you want to move it to and if you are doing wholesale changes you think to yourself, it would be nice their avatars were right to the side of the inventory.

They also need to hotkey their Stealh Mode, should be Control as that is default for most games. Otherwise while moving you have to click lower center.

Sounds like a lot of Solasta talk but it shows that each game while imperfect can tweak what they have. As said I hope both games come out better because of EA, it's like sort of the main idea behind it.

Last edited by Horrorscope; 23/10/20 08:58 PM.