I'd be actually very interested in other people's reports now also aware of the no-damage rolls being hits. In particular those who suspect there's still something obviously wrong. That, and possible other bugs aside, is why this topic to me isn't done yet. Collecting 30-50 throws takes like 10-15 minutes max, about the time you may spend venting frustration in similar threads or in front of your pc during your gameplay. There must be now close to a 1,000 throws recorded and linked to in this thread, but they are all from very few sources given that this is argued to be a core game flaw.

I'm personally doing this because I'm interested in stats and numbers, the psychology at play I also know from other games (Football Manager, anyone?), because I want a good game with none of such obvious issues as claimed (who would want an experience such as that?) -- and because I hope they won't go with a pseudo-random system by the time of the release that ensures no bad streaks ever happen (or even one that rigs the dice in favor of the player so that trust is not lost as easily), as that is not particularly D&D. There are games that are doing such things, as player trust is lost easily in particular regarding RNG. The human brain is awful with RNG -- that's the way we're all wired.

Remember that Larian have presumably already nerfed some armor classes, because missing isn't fun. eek
https://www.pcgamer.com/baldurs-gate-3-will-combine-the-best-of-divinity-and-dandd-5th-edition/

Last edited by Sven_; 23/10/20 09:44 PM.