Few issues and suggestions I have so far after my first two play throughs. These are in no particular order.

1) Although enviromental effects such as barrels and stuff are fun, it feels over done. As a DM of over 25 years these elements have always been a part of even the pen and paper game, however, they were never the main focus of almost every single fight. A DM might put one certain thing in there where it would make sense, but not just randomly stack flamables all over the place to light everything on fire. There is also no consequence for doing so. In a pen and paper game if one chose this option the entire forest might catch a blaze for instance and effect a whole lot more than just your little fight thus balancing the idea of using the "burn everything down" option. My solution to this would be to minimalize the use of this style of tactic to key fights as an option.

2) Jump should provoke attacks of opprotunity from foes that threaten you if you are jumping out of their threat range, as per the rules.

3) Disengage should be separate from jump and a full action unless you are a rogue with the proper ability to make it a bonus action.

4) Higher ground should not give advantage to the person on higher ground AND disadvantage to the person on lower ground. This is a double buff for having the high ground. I would remove the advantage and disadvantage entirely and possibly replace it with a simple +1 to attack rolls from higher ground. This is a simple and much more balanced homebrew way of achieving a bonus for high ground. It makes it nice, but not a main part of the combat rules.

5) Tone down the cantrips to their proper form from the books. Fire bolt is the big one. It should not leave a fire spot on the ground. It's a mote of fire that does 1d10 damage if it hits. Thats it. No damage if it misses.

6) Add in the dodge action and use the rules from the book for it.

7) Remove the roll indicator for passive checks. This just promotes a meta view of the game. Add in active searching instead of relying on just passive checks.

8) Make the shove action a FULL action as per the rules and it only knocks them prone or 5 feet away from you. You should have the option to either shove them 5ft or knock them prone.

9) The UI is not very user friendly and frankly a bit cluttered especially around the minimap.

10) Make it easier to chain and unchain party members.

11) Allow you to manipulate everyones inventory in the camp instead of just those in party at the time.

12) Waypoints should not be a thing. There are portals in FR, but they are ancient and very far spread. Most don't even work any more. Adding waypoints sort of ruins the emersion of being in the FR (Forgotten Realms) especially when there are 10 in just one small area.

13) Day/Night cycle. The world doesn't feel alive with it always being day time. The hours should pass by and day should transition into night as you explore. Also this would make it possible for a Drow to travel at night as they would most definitly want to do. This brings me to the next point.....

14) Unlimited resting at camp. If a day/night cycle is added you can then restrict camp resting to happening only once a day, this would allow for the short rest feature of the game to feel more useful. I have yet to even use it in my play throughs because why do that when I can go to camp at any time from any where.

15) Now, with restricting resting more the encounters would have to be rebalanced. As they are now, most encounters and fights are not winnable unless you have full hit points and all your spells available.

This is all I have for now. In conclsion does this game feel like DnD? Not yet, it has a good start, but needs alot more work.