Originally Posted by pinklily
This is a good catch. I've noticed some inconsistency with conversation sequence as well as some events not triggering when it seems like they should. I agree, I think his mentioning Cazador after the Raphael encounter should change depending on whether he's told us about him or not. (which opportunities for us to have learned before and after the encounter.) I also think getting the dream sequences shouldn't lock out other camp dialogues, like they seem to currently.

The more I think about it, I wonder if the Raphael sequence wasn't moved up to add a little sizzle to the opening for demo purposes, Considering all the places you can go to try and remove the tadpole, Nettie is the least consequential, dunno.

As for the tadpole dreams, there's nothing more annoying that having competing conversation triggers, I'd add to that the contextual conversations that put a exclamation point over someone's head, I've missed out on a few just because I didn't notice, I'm all for being 'forcetalk'ed to by a companion...almost like in a BG game even