Originally Posted by Sludge Khalid
Originally Posted by Orbax
Sludge, even though its a more volatile environment and you're going to be a whipping boy...https://www.reddit.com/r/BaldursGate3/ might pump those response numbers up now that youve dialed in the survey a bit more. If youre worried about integrity it might be interesting to duplicate the survey and have a different host address and have a Larian, Reddit, Steam version to compare to by source and do a cross-sectional comparison.

Thanks for changing to Gdrive I forgot to respond lol, the hentai ads must have mind-wiped me, that was gonna be my suggestion. With Google Docs you can link a variety of things together in that space.

Also like to shout out to everyone who played Planescape: Torment. I ran my best D&D one-shot to date by lifting from it and introducing a new group of players to Sigil. If you haven't played it, yes its ungodly old, but the writing is great and you will learn a lot of cool lore. and if you just be patient, take the time, and zen clear your mind and accept the game as current, youll start to get a kick out of it. The new planescape is cool and has a great hook, but I think the first ones was better - you wake up, undead/was dead/still dead?, in a morgue, no memory, covered in tattoos you don't understand, in one of the craziest places youll ever see - Sigil.

Ive thought several times in launching that survey in Reddit. I can definitely make a copy of it and post it there and probably I’ll receive so much downvotes for it that I’ll never make it to the top but I’ll give it a try.
I’m afraid the questions will be too technical to the average Reddit user? Maybe I should try to restructure the questions to be more detailed without losing the essence.
I’ve used to post it there my rational thinking, but instead of counter argumentation I’ve received many strikes. Do you realize that you are throwing me in a cage full of lions? :p

Hell yeah! Let’s go!!

Reddit does a Friday Feedback thread thing, which is great. I linked your survey post there in the latest installment to help out - the subreddit has some 54000+ members and around 2000 active at any point, which is a very healthy number. There are tons of suggestions there that are basically identical to ones in here. Bringing all the feedback to one place would be terrific.

For some reason people treat the subreddit as an official feedback place for everything from suggestions to bug reports. Perhaps it's a part of the reddit sickness of thinking everyone read everything over there. I like reddit, but bringing all that feedback over here is in everyones best interest, I think.