Originally Posted by Emulate
I offered solutions, i suggest watching my video or reading what I wrote but this time actually allowing your self to listen to the things that I said.

I am not interested in increasing the traffic to your video by watching it. Your comments and attitude here show what sort of thing I could expect there. No, I have better things to do than increase your little video's standing.

Nothing you have said on these forums can be said to be constructive criticism, just complaints and abuse. If you want to be known as a critic then learn how to critique before getting a name for yourself as someone not worth listening to. I would also learn how to play the game rather than dismissing the rules as being 'irrelevant' and then wondering why it's not all working for you.

Look back at that stream of consciousness you posted just upthread. Lot of words but nothing constructive to say. Also, very badly written to the point of being almost indecipherable in places. I'm not talking typos here (we all produce those), but your lack of basic grammar makes the whole thing hard to read. This is not a good idea if you want people to read it. If your video presentation is anything like your written presentation, I can fully understand why people are saying that they struggle to watch it.