Originally Posted by Vhaldez
Originally Posted by Maerd
In short, evil path needs A LOT of work. I made a very long post about it but nobody reads it because it's a very long post. smile Here's the link if someone else wants to read https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=716608#Post716608
TLDR version is that you can roleplay only a "stupid evil" alignment or a murder hobo at this point of EA.

Good thread, you should send your feedback to Larian through the official form so they can process it. One thing I would like to point out is that Tyranny has a fear and loyalty system for companions that works like what you suggest. Instead of approval and disapproval you build up two independent meters that interact with each other. You can even get companions to stay with you out of fear in Tyranny.

I've sent my feedback to Larian directly too, of course. I hope they actually bother to read it.

Regarding Tyranny, I'm not very fond of how it was implemented because you cannot fail in keeping your companions together. If you treat them badly then their "fear" grow, if kindly then their "loyalty" grow. They stay with you in any case. I actually liked PoE 2 dynamics with characters, where besides your own reputation they had reputation towards each other and a whole bunch of different moral values. And no matter of your reputation, certain actions cause your companions to leave or even become hostile.

Last edited by Maerd; 26/10/20 07:43 PM. Reason: spelling fix