Originally Posted by denhonator
Originally Posted by Sludge Khalid

That’s where my argument that the forum is more technical came from. At least here we're discussing and not attacking each other. I can wholeheartedly disagree with Orbax but in the end of the day we’ll be sharing a dwarven ale.

I see plenty of attacking in these forums too, I don't find that aspect to be any better than on Reddit. But let's not get too off topic

Lets not talk about JDCranton behind his back. I think the difference is the moderation I mentioned. You dont get posts here in the format of:

"Hey, can you even see your dk you chair whale? How much sweat did you have to replace with day old coffee thats been sitting on your desk for the last 2 days as your cheeto covered little pigfingers rattled out that string of pure BS? I looked at your profile, between your anime watching and what I can only assume is a prurient interest in fedoras, I don't think anyone should be listening to a functionally paraplegic basement dwelling weeb like you when it comes to understanding the social nuances of a game like D&D that requires friends. Here, Ill save you some time plural noun: friends; plural noun: Friends 1. a person whom one knows and with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically exclusive of sexual or family relations."

So the dialog, even if aggressive at times, is nothing like the mosh pit of the Reddit groups haha.

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?