Originally Posted by Orbax
Originally Posted by Argonaut
As far as I remember he tells you some things that maybe allude to him having a connection to Mystra and being a powerful wizard but doesn't explain too much about how he cocked up and his whole affair with Mystra is all inside his head. It would be a lot worse if he did spell all that out for you.

I got him to flat out say all of that haha

Can you screencap it or make a video please?

For people talking about power scaling and ability stats I'm not surprised none of you brought up the Tiers of Play.

Originally Posted by 5e D&D Players Handbook Pg 12 "Tiers of Play"

In the first tier (levels 1-4), characters are effectively apprentice adventurerers. The threats they face are relatively minor, usually posing a danger to local farmsteads or villages.
In the second tier (levels5-10), characters come into their own. These characters have become important, facing dangers that threaten cities and kingdoms.
In the third tier (levels 11-16), characters have reached a level of power that sets them high above the ordinary populace and makes them special even among adventurers.
At the fourth tier (levels 17-20), characters achieve the pinnacle of their class features, becoming heroic archetypes in their own right. The fate of the world of even the fundamental order of the multiverse might hang in the balance during their adventure

5e outlines how powerful you are at every stage, and even with pumped up stats you're nothing special in the first tier. City guardmens or army soldiers and a lot of bandits are stronger than you. We are in tier 4 play as tier 1 characters.

Last edited by Argonaut; 27/10/20 01:56 PM.

I am here to discuss a video game. Please do not try to rope me into anything other than that. Thank you.