So after downloading the newest patch, the first thing on my mind was checking some scenario's/scenes.

I went ahead and loaded the save before ending the tiefling party and 'inviting Astarion to share the night'. I noticed some changes, they no longer stand in the middle of the camp but went elsewhere and then I heard the cool music slowly playing, 'doown down by the river'. So far so good, I was thinking to myself, no way Larian has lifted the 'under construction' scenes. I was correct, but saw something else disturbing, for one of the lines was changed.

Whatever happened to the 'bare your neck inviting him' line. Sorry to say, but 'inviting him to unleash the animal'? Are you serious? He's not a druid or a werewolf (I heard one of future companions is planned to be one). Like come on. Is there some mishap in the code or is it deliberate? When I saw the change I started laughing maniacally. Like come on. laugh

[Linked Image]

PS: Goodluck pushing Astarion to the ground, I'm sure he wouldn't break your bones in retaliation. wink

Edit: Fixed a bunch of typos. smile

Last edited by Nicottia; 28/10/20 07:27 AM.