Larian: we will motivate the player to try the evil walkthrough

Also Larian: they gave a good passage a lot more content and quests (evil players are not even shown a video from the developers), they gave more reasons to help tieflings, they did not even give the player a choice in favor of goblins (he could have been on the first visit to the grove of druids). We did everything so that helping Mintara was rather an Easter egg or an option for those who really liked this drow and they are specifically looking for an opportunity to make friends with her, despite the absurdity of this decision. Because the game doesn’t give any clues at all what it might be interesting for us, what is our benefit and what prospects. Larian didn't even let her join the party, and this is the only reason why anyone in general may be interested in the root of evil at the moment.

Also Larian: "74.85% of you stood with the Tieflings, and 25.15% of you sided with Minthara. Good outweighs evil, it seems"

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Butthurt, I cannot understand their joy and enthusiasm about this.
This statistic is simply that there is a problem with the evil passage, and not because everyone decided to play as a paladin.
Even the choice between the Karlach and the "paladins of Tyr" made me help Karlach, because I cannot enter the service of the demons.

Who else, if not we, should loudly say that we don't like it? Otherwise, they can start doing more content further just for good, because "people choose this way and this deserves more attention". This would be a fatal mistake that could ruin the development of the game.
If the players do not choose the evil path, then work and make more content are needed EXACTLY FOR HIM. Larian's goal should be 50-50.

I hope that they will draw the right conclusions, because I really want to play on the path of evil, and so that it is deeper and more thoughtful. And I want other players to try it too.