Ty @Orbax. I feel bad for always being confrontational on these forums against the negative feedback. I am just afraid there is too much bandwagoning happening and people feel like they are trying to review bomb the game out of spite. I have to be careful to not mindlessly white knight this and be a hypocrite by blindly swearing the game is perfect.

There is really valid feedback once you get past all the emotions though. I want to help clear the emotional outbursts and get to real changes and feedback that can be applied more so than just having people saying DoS:3, go play Solasta.

Not really my job, but I liked what I have seen so much I feel obligated to voice some opposition so it isn't drowned out by a single narrative. This way others that are undecided or those with similar opinions don't' feel invalidated or bullied into thinking they shouldn't like this game.

It's like the emperor's new clothes. Everyone knew he didn't have clothes, but no one wanted to say anything. Once someone did, everyone felt ok to express what they have been thinking. This happens in real life all the time with people thinking "they" are wrong, because there is only one opinion being discussed and it turns into a one sided conversation.

Last edited by CMF; 29/10/20 02:27 AM.