Originally Posted by Orbax
Originally Posted by robertthebard
Originally Posted by Orbax
I 100% believe that out of context snippets that you use to reinforce pre-existing opinions without attempting to view something charitably and see if there is merit is all you need when reading something you don't feel you immediately agree with. I think we are in accord.

What's to view charitably? When did "lock her up" become the same as "kill the kid"? I must have slept through that Merriam Webster edit of the English language.

Does she ever attempt to lock the child up? Lets just walk through this one and see what I may have been referencing.

If you fail the roll, what does she tell the other druid to do? I agree, let's walk through it, and see who's at fault for the child dying.

I can save us a few steps in this dialog. She tells him to lock her up, and the kid panics, and gets bitten. Am I misremembering anything? Did something in the English language change to get from "lock her up" to "kill the child" as was posted and is what I responded to? No? Then no, charity isn't what's needed, but it does rhyme, perhaps you meant "clarity"?