Originally Posted by Warlord999

I see mainly positive points or irrelevant things or small inconveniences.

Why would Larian need to make a 1:1 copy of an outdated, 18 years old game? And before you attack me with your fedora hats and pointless arguments, yeah, I said it - BG 1&2 is not even close to Divinity 1&2 and to Pillars of Eternity 1&2 for that matter, its inferior to new age RPG games, in story, in characters and game mechanics, sure it was revolutionary back then (although fallout still had better everything, except magic and fedora hats), but not now.

Lockpicking progress bar, pfff, get a life.

If you can't contribute constructively to a discussion, the best solution is to not contribute at all. Having different opinions than yourself is actually allowed, and even a good thing in the world. Without other thoughts, the world would stagnate pretty fast.

Since you keep fixating on being passive-aggressive towards other forum members and have some weird obsession with fedoras, I'll make sure to tip mine to you the next time someone reports your posts, as a ban will follow immediately after.

Consider how you convey yourself in the future so that won't happen. Hopefully this warning is clear enough.

Edit: Never mind. You already beat me to it.

Please bring your fedora with you on the way out.

Last edited by The Composer; 29/10/20 10:00 PM.