Originally Posted by Flafnir
I don't play good or bad ways. There is no such thing. It is a decision and a matter of opinion of the individual individual whether something is good or bad. I consider stealing to be completely normal and vital for me, it's a good option, but it's bad for me to buy overpriced because I see it as a rip off. So bad in my eyes that's why I steal everything and everyone. And if two parties are in a row I kill both arguments eliminated. So I did that with the Tyrs trailers and the devil's head I threw my head into the river finished the quest.

The same when an NPC comes to me in an outrageously insulting way. Then I hit him he dies he's unlucky, he wants my help so he should guard his tongue or die that's how easy it is for me. In the military I let people do push-ups when they were disobedient. Demand respect but don't have any of these druids themselves. Shout at me that should be respectful but insult me ​​on every corner and want my help. The result is probably clear. I react to such actions in my sense of doing well for myself.

It's funny that you say "I don't play good or bad ways", and then proceed to describe perfectly a character with the Chaotic Evil - Stupid alignment. That's not a personal dig at you, just noting that your first sentence is disproven by the rest of your post.