Zephyr : Well...I think the same, hence why I'm willing to get involved in this discussion. I think we can reach some kind of interesting conclusions. Hard to proceed before what's described above is done.

They took the license...well cause wider playerbase. And because half of their crew knows this game. They are BG fans just as anyone else who ever touched an RPG and is more than 15 years old. Doing BG3 instead of DOS3 was a reasonable risk thought. He wouldn't take the license if he didn't think they can do it.

Fun fact, when CD-Projekt did witcher 3 .... they got a lawsuit from the writer of the The Witcher book series. The story is long and in truth everyone thinks the writer is basically silly( he had the choice to sell it for 10% of all income for the next 15 years from everything sold with WITCHER in it's name or take 10k dollars. He chose option 2. He regrets it). The thing is someone didn't respect the rules from the book XD. By far. By the time Witche 3 happens wticher was supposed to be dead lol.

Jokes aside, if they want to reach the 90% score and legendary status for the next 20 years then I assume making both sides of the community happy is the way to go. We'll see if it all boils down to " getting closer to BG2". Maybe it does. .

Alt+ left click in the inventory on an item while the camp stash is opened transfers the item there. Make it a reality.