Seriously guys ?

Rhobar said
"And it significantly extends the waiting time for the next turn.
Remember that this is a turn-based game, in the old games you could have thrown armies of goblins on the player and the fight was fast anyway.
In the case of a turn-based game, you are unable to do it."

So you know with what you can do it ? RTwP. It's a fact, not my opinion. smirk
I'm done with the dabete RTwP/TB. But when somebody said something so obvious I can't stop myself to point it out.
Wasn't trying to hard, just wanna underline a clever, unconscious and at the same time funny statement.

And then Rhobar said
"That RTwP works is a fact, however, the RTwP games are still dead (maybe except DA but it's more of an action game than an RPG)"
For a second, I thought it was a taunt. But I guess it's geniune assertion... Sadly completely wrong. PoE and PKM are RTwP (and TB, I'm not denying) and they are not "dead"... pretty the opposite... Owlca are preparing the next PKM and it have a big hype cause it was a really good game. (and there is others games in RTwP...)
But again, no need to argue more.

CMF must be joking... His comment came from... well he just arrived to the first inn... it would be like judging BG3 after arriving to the druid's grove. :-|

Won't say a word about his view of RTwP... Well, actually, I will.
"it feels very UN-engaging and just watching things auto attack is boring to me"
I wonder what the difference here with TB except in TB it would take longer to be "just watching things auto attack".
I am really not looking for an argument about RTwP but I can't stand this kind of fallacious argument.

And when he said "portrait from BG1 and 2 looks like cartoon" or maybe I misunderstood "cartoon"... But it seems a little bad faith for me to state it (well, all the comment feels a lot like bad faith.).

Artisticaly speaking, I think Obsidian did a good job on PoE 2. It was colorfull and nice. I loved it.
Pathfinder did a good job too with color but at the same time a darker atmosphere. A really good job.
DoS feels is colorfull but feels less... meticulous(?) but it's the problem of the 3D (from my point of view) it's harder to have a perfect... rendering(?). Still it's a nice game.

So BG3 is 3D and I have nothing against it but it never occured to me that 3D was necessary an enhancement, more with cRPG. So it's beautiful, etc. But one thing is sure. A portrait draw as a painting is far more beautifull than a translation of a 3D model (except maybe if the model comes from a quantic dream game)

I'm close to Abits's point of view with a little less faith sadly.