Originally Posted by virion
Originally Posted by Orbax
Ive been in EA for Star Citizen since 2012 dog. I paid 2 grand and all it means is I get insurance on my ships. Thug Life EA crews 4 lyf, its just hard knocks

Complaining about EA knowing Star Citizen players exist is indeed inappropriate XD

Especially there's nothing to complain about when it comes to Larian EA timeframes. It's straight-up unfair for them. They were quite straightforward when it comes to how is the EA going to look.

I just don't see the point in playing this early access and reporting issues that could have been found by a QA team first, most of the things we are reporting are bugs or things that were easy to spot.

So many things should have been reported and fixed prior to this release, but do you know why game companies release EA so early? Because they benefit from the bug reporting that we do, that is what they care the most. Our valuable playtesting hours, to know where the game crashes the most, where we die or the weird things that happen.

They don't care about our gameplay feedback so much, otherwise we would be getting official surveys from Larian to see what things we liked, what things we didn't. But no, most of their focus is on stability and bug fixing, and that is not what EA should be about!