My takeaway from that information is that given the way it is set up, certain classic "gimme" spells, the kinds where you almost feel like they shouldn't count towards your spell selection because you WILL pick and use them...I don't use them as much. I know its fashionable to dump on martials, but ive played juuust about all classes in D&D and I think all classes are great. I love being a battlemaster fighter and as much as I love my wizard and trickery cleric. What I am doing now in this game is using spells like ray of sickness and acid arrow as "fuck it" spells, magic missile is a joke and is mainly to clean up enemies that have 3 hp left so I don't waste a martial's turn. Or I am buffing them, or debuffing enemies. I save spell slots as the cleric for healing which, if you play D&D, clerics tend to be more damage oriented than healing oriented these days. Now I just hang out, sacred flame, and keep everyone running and ignore a lot of fun spells because of the round length introduced by hp & initiative length in fights means more healing.

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?