I got through helping Kagha.. yes, we have serious problems with this root.
Kagha looks quite friendly towards MC, even if he is drow (there are special lines).
Zevlor was already killed at the time of the conversation with her, for this they even made a special dialogue option.
On this, work on "Kagha root" ended and the problems began:
1. The task of Kagha is not clear when she says that we should deal with the tieflings after Zevlor's death. I killed everyone, When trying to kill tieflings (the girl's parents), druids become aggressive. I don't understand what she wants from me.
2. Immortal tiefling children ... oh, this looks like a bug, not censorship. Let them just run away somewhere when I start killing adult tieflings, okay?
3. When we go to the camp, there is a note in the journal that the tieflings left the camp.
When we return we see this picture: the children of the tieflings are still in the grove of the druids, and the druids have become aggressive. Not a single dialogue, they are just aggressive and that's it. Why? I helped Kagha!
4. When I killed all the other tieflings and came to the Kagha, there is no option to report it to her.
5. There is no reward for killing tieflings. I would like some simple artifact, the right to visit the grove (we are not refugees, but the guests who helped them), and a potential ally of the Kaga if she meets us in the next acts.
6. No vine has grown, the rite is not complete.
7. We have the label "hiding from the law", it is incorrect, we are enemies of tieflings in the grove of druids but not the law.
8. The lack of an adequate response to my actions from all tieflings
I think a possible "neutral" root was buried here. There is no reason to help Kagha now, it doesn't look like a path - it looks like a dead end.
Perhaps she doesn't need to be a Shadow Druid, just a Druid vying for power with the Khalsin. We already have evil heroes, it should be made neutral.
If we help her, we should have a task from Kagha to resolve the situation with Mintara peacefully (a truly neutral path, or possibly neutral evil depending on the player's decision) or kill the goblin leaders (a neutral good path for lovers of elves and druids, which will be no different from helping the tieflings, except for the fact that on the party will be druids)
In general, there are a lot of things to think about if it won't be difficult for Larian.
The druids can either become Minthar's neutrality/allies, or replace the tieflings at the party - for ex
Larian can remove this possibility altogether, it would be better than leaving the illusion of choice with a dead end.
I don't want this to be an extra waste of resources that can be spent on more important quests, but the Kagha root in the form in which it is in the game is now completely unplayable. At least cosmetic improvements are needed so that there is no feeling of "dead end"