Datamining is fun...and evil...and addictive. crazy

Apparently, Lae'zel and Shadowheart can end up trying to kill each others in the camp. I wonder if we can trigger it already.

Looks like Raphael is supposed to show up after each failed attempts at curing the tadpole (the hag, Nettie, Volo, etc). Triggers aren't working, or maybe they changed it.

My memory didn't fail me, the ruined chapel used to be dedicated to Selûne in the old presentation and there are still stuff reflecting that in the files.

Some of those writer's notes explaining the context of scenes are funny, example:
"Creeped out and horrified as you enter a 'gallery' of the hag's victims. Shadowheart: droll."

Some Shadowheart spoiler:
Looks like we will see her past life, including 101 Torture training and getting tortured/abused....narration is pretty graphic (they will have to put warnings I think). The magical flare-ups start to happens back then, she doesn't appear to know what it is then either.

Party "romance" scene with Shadowheart. The writer's context note mention that her magical flares-up is supposed to happen when you kiss. That explain the "did it hurt?" question. Notes mention it is painful to Shadowheart as well.

She does a prayer to Shar in the old Shar Temple and doesn't feel a response which cause her to have a bit of a crisis of faith (the "I failed my god" kind). Context note mention that Nightsong feels that Shadowheart fears failing in her duties to Shar too.

I think Shadowheart is older than we think, the place triggering her memories is described as ancient looking and crumbling. Nobody seems to have been there since Ketheric was defeated about a century ago.

She has a canon "daisy" (especially marked as not in the EA).

I checked one line I found strange in Shadowheart voiced lines and turns out it's used when she is lured by the Harpies. Makes sense now.

Ketheric stuff:
You can do a quest for him, there is a talk of a sealed tomb, but also that he was banished to the Shadowfell. He was a Paladin, he had a nice sword (referred to and described as a moonblade). That means he was a Moon Elf. And it's weird his moonblade still served him when he serve Shar.

If I'm not mixing things up (there are wrong stories of what happened), Ketheric 's daughter Isobel was accidentally killed by Halsin. We can meet her ghost, I think.

He had Thayan friends, necromancers. Hmm, that Necromancy of Thay book in Moonhaven (aka Blighted Village).

I tried to find stuff about Minthara, but it seems it ends with the Goblin party for her.