Originally Posted by Clean kiwi
Owlbear's nest is bugged beyond any sense (version 4.1.84.2012 ) Although it was my first visit there (and already after killing goblin leaders), so it might be not new, but here it goes:
- (Astarion as a leading character, separated from the party) after looting the magical chest and climbing the wall leading to the owlbear (furthest from the entrance, that is) climbs into the air instead of ground, then falls and receives fall damage.
- Astarion as a led character does not follow the party across the stream towards the owlbear, but climbs the aforementioned wall, picks a fight with the owlbear (by himself, ruining all my plans), then falls, etc... see p.1

Yes this cave is very buggy. Had the same thing when Astarion climbed into the air. But I think all characters do this: I saw them get teleported up and down when they finish climbing, only Astarion didn't go back to the ground.
As for Astarion not wanting to cross the stream — he is a vampire, he receives damage from running water. You can force him to cross, but when he follows AI will choose "unobstructed" path.

Other problems regarding the Nest (in my case):
— Astarion is invisible (or camera isn't pointed at him) when he reacts to Shadowheart's confession.
— General lighting problems in the cave. Sunlit areas are not actually sunlit.
[Linked Image]
— Fog Cloud doesn't render properly/at all.
[Linked Image]
— Owlbear is obscured by shadows even though there is a lit torch right under it.
[Linked Image]
— Level designers forgot to remove a Cragged Rock that leads outside of the cave right above it. Right through the stone and earth.
[Linked Image]

Other bugs:
— After switching equipped lit torch for unlit one character still holds lit torch.
[Linked Image]
— I walked straight through the magic mirror in the red mage lab.
[Linked Image]
— There is a movable trap/vent in the crypt. Huge boulder behind the warehouse in the grove can be moved (I somehow lifted it out of the ground).
[Linked Image]
— There are thing in the game with template names like |Basic Loot| (can be found in the red mage lab) and |Basic Fish| (druid grove, bear is fishing it out of the river)
[Linked Image]
— Noticed some random (no npc) cone of vision in the grove. It was not there at the beginning, don't know how to reproduce this.
[Linked Image]
— There are many objects that are functionally (e.g. ropes, potions, acid bulbs) the same but have different models or model scaling. Objects like this do not stack even though they are suppose to. Can you please fix this.
Also please make ALL JUNK (quills, incense, cups e.t.c.) stackable!
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Apapa; 03/11/20 11:00 PM.