Though I agree with many of your points, I strongly disagree on this:

Originally Posted by Firesnakearies
42. Please DON’T change bonus action Disengage, Shove, and Hide. I think they’re fun, and I think in the case of Disengage and Hide, they actually fix bad rules in 5th Edition. People are asking you to change them, but I like it how it is.

Shove is an attack and thus has to be an action. Disengage and hide as bonus actions infringe on the rogue (and monk to a lesser degree), therefore they need to be actions not bonus actions for everyone else.

Originally Posted by Firesnakearies
38. Please consider showing some love to Sacred Flame. Due to the changes you’ve made to Fire Bolt and Ray of Frost, and your higher ground rules making it very easy for casters of most cantrips to get excellent accuracy now, poor Sacred Flame, the Cleric’s only attack cantrip, is comparatively awful. I don’t think it needs more damage or a higher success chance, but why not take a page from 4th edition’s book (where Sacred Flame originated as a spell) and give it a minor support effect. Hit or miss, casting it could also grant a nearby ally a small number of temporary HP, or a small bonus to saving throws for one round, or something of that nature. This is how it was in 4e, and it befits the support nature of the Cleric class. It will take the sting out of always failing with Sacred Flame, while the Wizard laughs with 95% hit chance from on high while also creating free surfaces with a cantrip.

The correct thing to do is to remove surface creation from cantrips unless they are specifically targeting the ground (or an existing surface of course) and remove or at least lower the bonus from being on high ground for spells. The last thing I want is any of the 4th ed. stuff.