Thanks for taking the time to put this detailed list together. Most of your QoL stuff is would be nice. Bugs are bugs. Some of your content suggestions though...

You crash in the middle of an area that has various population centers. All quests have some tie to the main story. Even your examples seem odd to me. The Hag gives you info about the main issue you can find nowhere else. The temple thieves stop looting the temple to go investigate the crash in search of loot. Its all related.
Edit: I decided to expand on this more. Many games make you the center of everyone's universe. Here we are unexpectedly dropping into separate groups of people that all have their own lives and crap they are dealing with. And yet at the same time the game's central story element is affecting them all. Whether its us or other infected imposing their will and/or cult etc. I find it very refreshing. At the same time in other games side quest feel like filler. But take Kagha. You don't have to go investigate her motives and why she is doing what shes doing, but man is it cool and rewarding IMO as opposed to busy work for xp and loot like many games.

" Where's the charm in Baldur's Gate 3 so far? I can't seem to find it. I just see combat and story in Early Release. Where's the humor? Where's the charm?" Have you met Astarian and Gale? The way you try to circumvent Gale's exposition and he deftly turns it around. We will have to agree to disagree.

But again thank you for the effort and not making it a bitch/whine fest.

Last edited by RumRunner151; 07/11/20 06:06 AM.