Originally Posted by FaultyValve
I think Lae'zel might be more than she's told us. She talks to that githyanki knight like she's higher than he is unless we intervene...then they attack us, but that's not the point...

I picked up on that too, I've begun to wonder if her constantly referencing Vlaakith as the mother to all Githyanki is more than metaphorical for her.

Originally Posted by Vamathi
If you really want to know if your companions are hiding something from you, look at this:

Looking at this I find it especially telling that Lae'zel is the only character that doesn't get an option that deals with her past.

The mirror thing is especially pertinent here I reckon, I think they might have taken it out of the EA so as to not reveal Lae'zel's backstory too much.

Originally Posted by KillerRabbit
I'm with the "Wake up Call" -- yes the creche will be another fight but I don't think Lae'zel is in on it. We know Vlaakith deceives the Gith, I'm guess that the purification ritual was lie told to LZ.

This makes the most sense, considering there's very little reason for her to party up with you on any quest while her loyalty to the Githyanki is still unquestioned.