Originally Posted by Tequilaman
So far, going by the recent patch seems they are more worried about petting the dog and correcting cinematics and visual stuff.

There has been no mention of them actually trying to get the rules right, given that it's a D&D 5E and there are many mistakes (ie: mages learning cleric spells from scrolls, bonus action jumping to disengage + all the stuff in this forum.....).

I just finished Solasta EA and I'm surprised at how many things they got right for a 16-man team! I mean, I can even use the dodge action, reaction when something attacks me or even counterspell, ready actions....all the basics mostly works fine too.

So how come many things be done right by a much smaller team? But not by Larian.

I don't really know if Larian is listening.

What do you think?

Solasta? You mean that Solasta with whole 4 linear maps ingame, NWN2 level graphics and linear story with forgettable cast and no companions at all?

I think, they do what they need to do - fix bugs in EA while people are still around to report them. They will do mechanical changes, add classes, feats and more at a later stage. This EA will last good year and a half, there is a lot of time for everything.