Originally Posted by Ellenhard
Originally Posted by Abits
Originally Posted by virion

“I can imagine that we will never manage to find the balance that will please everyone,” says Vincke. But, there is a (sort of) solution: “The game will be moddable eventually, so people will be able to make their mods. I expect multiple flavors of Baldur’s Gate 3 to come out of that. Over time there will be probably a flavor that will appeal hopefully to everybody.”

I think that's one of the most important part of the whole article tbh. ^^ I just hope they will make the " hot topics" moddable as easily as possible.

I said it before. aside from (perhaps) RTwP, there is no aspect of gameplay that would be impossible to mod. that's why I'm so pro story feedback and anti gameplay feedback. I don't mind if people post it, I just think that in a game like this with this kind of mod support, these topics are kind of a waste of time and resources.

I get what you're saying, but the story feedback is even harder to agree upon inside the player base. And giving everyone everything doesn't seem realistic to me. Crazy amount of dialogs and reactions to implement and polish after.

True, but that is true about every kind of feedback. I don't think everyone agrees on anything here (maybe hate for Kagha but even that is doubtful).

Larian's Biggest Oversight, what to do about it, and My personal review of BG3 EA
"74.85% of you stood with the Tieflings, and 25.15% of you sided with Minthara. Good outweighs evil, it seems."