Originally Posted by alice_ashpool
Originally Posted by Ellenhard
Originally Posted by alice_ashpool
Originally Posted by Ellenhard
You are cheesing it anyway, by using left-hand damage modificator which is bugged right now and applies where it shouldn't be; an overpowered (by design) for this level Magic Missile amulet :p

Ok i re-did it only using a main hand weapon only and without an amulet. What now?

Now, naked,

Just for you, I've now done this with nothing on but my underwear and the axe in my hand.

Wait, just this one fight? It's certainly an accomplishment, but I thought you were talking about the whole challenge run!

I'll confess - my fetish right now is Guts' style walkthrough: blood- pumping, vengeance-fueled melee dance, whoosh-whoosh, clank-clank - who isn't dead yet, is shocked by sheer brutality and surrenders. But to get these emotions, I need to cheese. And no, ARPGs aren't better for that for me, it looks better in a tactical game where you can admire the art of melee precision and it's effect in your own tempo.
Survival-style runs are too consuming on an unpolished game. May lose patience in the process, with all the bugs.