Originally Posted by drimaxus
Originally Posted by Sludge Khalid
Let me use copy paste because I’ve said that this earlier

I’m using this argument for a while regarding what’s the Larian counterpart for the community feedback.

-DOS2 “we’ve removed weapon durability”. Yes, that’s it. That’s all you’ll get.

And after 3 years after full release Larian will incorporate QoL mods in their system that was created by the community as well.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m also suggesting many things to the game and so on. But I’m not expecting to have this problem solved &/or to have my opinions implemented.

The point of feedback in EA is not supposed to be “hey customer, let’s work together and develop the game”. It’s more like: “I have a project, here’s my concept, could you please be so kind and increase my cashflow?”

I made a post about this and I found out most people in this forum don't see it this way, and they were basically against my point of view. Nice to see someone else understands that EA in gaming are just ways of using us for Bug reporting and faster QA, they don't care about our gameplay ideas, only about our valuable millions of daily hours of testing.

And you know, that’s a completely acceptable approach to develop a game UNLESS you have your main flagship “give us damn feedbacks”

Have you ever wondered why there’s not this amount of rage against CD Projekt? Because they :

1-they’re honest to their concept from the very beginning
2-they aren’t cash grabbing people’s money as a trade off to let them participate in the game development

And in the end I’m pretty sure we’ll see CD star rocketing in sales and positive reviews