GotY is about as useful as the oscars, academy awards, junos and all the other glorified awards in various industries. CDPR is the current darling of the gaming industry but they will inevitably fuck up and will be vilified, rightly or wrongly, from then on just like Bethesda, Ubisoft, 343, Bioware, Blizzard and so forth and so forth. This is the internet, hatred is the currency. Inquisition and Andromeda had some impressively shit development if you look into them, "Bioware Magic" I believe was the term. Andromeda was at best middling and followed-up on what was generally considered a disappointing end to the Mass Effect trilogy. Dragon Age Inquisition was a weird one where, I personally had no problems with it, people just didn't seem to like it as much as previous titles. Dragon Age 2 set the stage though with really bad game design, the whole "not the warden" was a typical internet screech the reality was that game was cobbled up and shot out for a quick buck. This was back when a bunch of the bigger developers got it in their head that they needed to produce their IPs yearly.

Other disappointing "Triple AAA" games can include:
a) Halo 4,5
b) The yearly Call of Duty which only occasional makes large improvements but combine with massive monetization
c) The Battlefield series general decline as well as Battlefront 2's bad launch
d) Kingdom of Amalur. the studio straight up imploded with all its issues
e) No Man's Sky, it has improved but that's because they kept working on it for 4 years to get it to a good state and even then there really isn't a ton to it.
f) Fable 3
g) Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Something being called Triple A is pretty meaningless and is more an excuse to charge more for less these days. Now some of them are calling their games or studios as Quad A, which truly is a joke. Ubisoft on the other hand continuously delivers what, I believe they themselves call, Double A games which are effectively the same game with a new skin pulled over and yet a lot of people keep buying them, just like sports games.

Ratings, reviews and classifications are all fairly useless these days, don't know why anyone values it. (How is this a feedback thread?)