Originally Posted by DistantStranger
Originally Posted by Verte
There are only 2 of them who want bang us outright after battle..

You only had two. I had an exclamation mark on Astarion who basically just said DTF and after negotiating my way out of that conversation I decided to see what anyone else wanted to talk about. I got nothing out of the assorted Teiflings, but Shadowheart invited me into the bushes for a drink, Gale let me know he was down for some light hearted buggery if I would change my mind on Shadowheart or even after I was done with her. Lez threatened to shank me for not shagging her instead if I remember correctly, while Wyl threatened to show me why he was really called the Blade of the Frontier. I half expected to find Astarion and Gale slipping me roofies and chest bumping each other over my comatose body while Wyll advised me to just "let it happen."

I am a little shocked the dog and the owl bear didn't invite me to join them in a tasteful threesome.

I had mark on Astarion, reloaded after he started talking about sex and went straight to SH, locked other romances. I kept distance from the start when talking with Gale, had no bang dialogues next night.
It is really easy to say no anyway. You could reject SH invitation or not kiss her after talkative night. ;-) Wonder what would happen if we agree on romantic night but choose to sleep alone afterwards. Potential trolling hmmmm