Originally Posted by Jhelzei
100 hours into the game and I have yet to find a single magical light/finesse weapon, not even a +1 dagger. (Funnily enough, that's usually the first magical weapon I run into in a D&D game.) Is there a secret stash somewhere? A rogue merchant I'm missing? My ranger is dual wielding mundane scimitars at this point, and it's pretty underwhelming.

I do notice lots of spears though. Almost never see magical spears in other games. Maybe it's because they effectively require no special proficiencies ??

If anyone knows of a location, please spoil me.

First village (Grove) will have +1 rapiers, daggers, light maces, and hand axes. Two vendors in the town first through the gate and straight ahead is a male halfling. Second go through gate go straight and take a left where male halfling is. follow path and you'll see a blacksmith on the left hand side little bit after the curve. Vendors stock changes from what I heard daily (after long rest).

Truthfully I don't think I've seen a masterwork weapon/armor in the game, kind of wonder if it just jumps from basic to +1 gear.

Last edited by fallenj; 12/11/20 10:16 PM.