I mean, there are already a lot of (mildly) humorous lines delivered perfectly well.
The voice acting so far has often been top in quality and Larian's "cinematic" dialogues when they work properly tend to range from good to excellent, giving characters loads of expressivity.

Visual glitches and what else on the other hand will obviously need to be addressed, but I can't even begin to pretend it's an aspect of the game I'm particularly worried about.

In fact production value is the ONE aspect where I'm confident Larian people will work their assess off to fix regardless of any player's opinion about them.
Which is why I focus most of my feedback on mechanical issues, interface, controls, world building and its coherence, exploit prevention and what else.

It's fine to point that, for instance, a dialogue flag may appear out of order (just so Larian will know and eventually fix it) or that a specific dialogue of marginal relevance may be lacking in options, but that's stuff I at most "fire and forget" on the in-client feedback form.
I'm never going to waste my time worrying about it.

Last edited by Tuco; 13/11/20 02:04 AM.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. You too can join the good fight HERE