Originally Posted by Vhaldez
Originally Posted by Surface R
That may well be but its never actually provided as the reason of mistrust. Nor did the possible lack of food.
Both which are solved by enabling the refugees to do what they actually want to do - hit the road to Baldurs Gate. Which they cant do because of the Absolute forces. That druids hilariously just dont care about and apparently cant even think about.
And this is what ruins the narrative for me. There is a solution in sight that should not involve an outside agent like the player at all but the druids are so xenophobic that they refuse to look beyond the borders of their little grove and help the Tieflings leave. Zevlor even hilariously shouts out "we were just about to LEAVE!!!" when the Goblin assault you. Like, okay? Leave then? Last time I asked you you charged at me...

It makes sense if you think about it. They just reiceved an attack so for them is the worst possible moment to leave the safety of the Groove and hit the road. Would be a potential suicidie. Druids always care about theyr own agenda. And is always paramount to them to keep going at it does not matter what happens around them till they are under a direct threat. And even then Khaga decided to isolate the grove. It is perfectly in lore and in character considering also how extremist Khaga is. Also Khaga is getting a lot of influence in the circle that for the majority supports her decision. Is also the reason why the archdruid decides to call an outsider to name as Archdruid he wants to restore the circle to be less extremist. It is clear that particular Circle is shifty slowly to the ways of the Shadow Druids.

Last edited by Rieline; 14/11/20 06:34 PM.