Originally Posted by N7Greenfire

The Grove strait up cant support the Tieflings, the druids were living in balence with nature before they showed up, they cant just conjure infinite food.

I noticed from your previous attempt at a reply you are a simpleton so what i say will be very difficult to understand for you.

1. There is nothing in the game that says the grove cannot "straight up" support the Tieflings.

- The Tieflings dont want to stay - in - the - grove. Mkay?

2. there is nothing in the game that says or presents that "druids were living in a balance with nature before they showed up" or that balance was especially inbalanced by refugees - while apparently NOT by a rampaging third force destroying everything and killing everyone...

3. If you had ability to read words i wrote, and ability to understand them, you would have seen that "conjuring infinite food" is not needed at all.

Its just that you are so stupid you cant.

Originally Posted by N7Greenfire

Then Olodin tells Kagha about the Absolute's forces mustering, she really didn't have any option but to kick the teiflings out

Only if you are a complete idiot.

Would be a potential suicidie. Druids always care about theyr own agenda. And is always paramount to them to keep going at it does not matter what happens around them till they are under a direct threat.

... they are... under.... a direct threat.