Originally Posted by GeneralY7
I'm sure I'm not the only person who has seen how quickly the toolbar can fill up with abilities, spells, and such. In particular, for magic casters, the bar quickly becomes filled with the upcast version of the spell at higher levels. In other words as we level up our toolbar will quickly become filled with Magic Missile lv1, Magic Missile Lv2, Magic Missile Lv3, etc for each spell that can be upcast. However, thinking about it, I realize why not implement a system that already exists within the game?

Currently, when casting Hex, a subwindow pops up allowing the Warlock to select which version of the spell they would like to use according to the ability they would like to debuff Hex (Strength), Hex (Dexterity), etc.

So, why not implement this same system so that when you say, click on Magic Missile, it gives you the option to select what level to cast at. That way we need only have 1 button per spell which when clicked will then expand to give us the appropriate "cast at Level X" choice, if upcasting the spell is possible. I think this would make for a simple, yet effective solution to spell clutter on the taskbar.

Side note: It would be nice to start the game with a Backpack to help with inventory management. Furthermore, as an alternative, it would be nice if we could also have a Scroll Case and it would be awesome if Spell Scrolls would automatically be placed inside it, that way all we'd need is a Scroll Case in our toolbar that we can click on to bring up our scrolls which we can then use.

Additionally, why stop at Scroll Case: Arrow Quiver, Potion Bag, Grenade Bag, KEYRING, etc. Anything that allows us to more easily consolidate items into neat groups and save us from inventory clutter and bloated toolbars would be welcomed.

Fully agree, This would be a huge quality of life improvement.