-I would like to roll my stats like you can in the previous titles. I used to spend hours doing it. Saving the best result and keep going.
-I would like more more weapon variety (like additional weapon types to what is already in dnd5e) for example a finesse 1d8 sabre (slashing) for dex dual wield.
-I would like to be able to build my own party.
-I would like to have the world be spread out more. And not have so much variety of biomes, monster types and villages concentrated in one map.
-I would like an interesting main villain. Enigmatic powerful and driven by some unknown motivation. Previous titles had that, also other crpgs like torment: tides of numenera and Tyranny. It's kinda tradition.
-I would like to have the alignment choices be less obvious. I don't care for the companion approval pop ups either.
-I would like more dialogue, and it doesn't have to be voice acted. I prefer to imagine how they sound like. And have voice acting for the main quests and such.
-I would like to have the camp mechanic be changed. Instead camping would occur where you set it up, and you can be ambushed at night.
-I would like to keep current social and political themes and ideologies to the bare minimum.
-I would like you to use fan service moderately.

- More Feats!
- Homebrew stuff

Last edited by fredahl; 15/11/20 08:56 PM.