Originally Posted by Vhaldez
From the datamining thread:
Originally Posted by Chubblot
Vhaldez, this might be slightly interesting in terms of your Kagha is bad topic - I left out quite a few Druid responses so as not to bloat the video and to not totally destroy any sense of intrigue for people. There's an option you can take to call out one of the Druids in the cave for doing nothing to help and being snarky about it and his response is basically "only god can judge me."

https://imgur.com/a/LgKhcwM
So being a druid only makes the grove experience worse, it seems. I don't understand why they would assassinate the class like this. The PC as a druid is the only person besides Halsin with a shred of humanity and common sense. Why is this grove so cartoonishly evil?

At this rate, the grove’s reaction to the shadow druids should be “hooray, allies!”

Actually, why were they even horrified to learn of shadow druid meddling? Near all of them were completely onboard with this whole ritual. Both groups want the same thing. They clearly have no love for Halsin’s worldview, just join them.

Though, in the game’s defense, one is able to question Halsin giving such a lenient punishment to Kagha (demotion, a pretty heavy one granted, but this could be an unrepentant woman who killed a child). This could hint that Halsin did not master to “stick” side of carrot and stick leadership.

Last edited by Ari; 17/11/20 10:35 AM.